This patch includes the following bug fixes...
- Fixed: When performing a WebDNA summary search using summ=T, the engine will throw an exception (or may quit) if the resulting 'summarized' records number more than 32768.
- Fixed: Creating a WebDNA sandbox with 'triggers' disabled, causes the WebDNA engine to start using a large amount of CPU bandwidth.
- Fixed: Using the [Delimiter] tag in [ListWords] causes WebDNA engine to quit.
- Added MIME response headers to help prevent Safari browser from caching WebDNA page requests.
- It is now possible to fetch a binary file, via [writefile] wrapped around [TCPSend], and using the 'skipheader' option.
[writefile file=test.jpg][tcpsend skipheader=T]GET /[path_to_jpg] HTTP/1.0[unurl]%0D%0A[/unurl][!]
- Fixed: Cart sweeper removing cart file to soon. Could result in 'blank' purchases.
- Fixed: [IPAddress] tag sometimes returning the server IP.
- Fixed: DOS context failing if template path contained one or more spaces.
- Improved ISAPI extension: WebDNA can now handle large upload posts, without blocking other WebDNA page requests.
This patch can only be applied to an existing WebDNA 5.1 install. If you are running WebDNA 5.0, you must install WebDNA 5.1 before applying this patch.
Backup and replace the WebCatalog binary file (located in the WebCatalogEngine folder), with the one included in this tar file. View the README file for more information.