WebDNA Server (6.2.1)
Please remember, this is a BETA, so use at your own risk. However,
it should give you some idea of the new WebDNA Server Product.
This build is compatible with CentOS 6.2/6.3 and Ubuntu 12.0.4.
- There is a bug when using the WebDNA Administration pages that writes a bad value to the prefs when it is used. To fix it,
edit the file:
Look for the code starting with "[ShowIf [command]=AdminPut]" and change it to:
[Replace db=[prefsDB]&eqPreferencedata=ReadDateFormat&append=T]preference=ReadDateFormat&value=[if "[url][ReadDateFormat][/url]" ^ "ReadDateFormat"][then]mdy[/then][else][ReadDateFormat][/else][/if][/Replace]
2.) Unpack: 'tar -xzf WebDNA_Server-Linux-6.2.1.tar.gz'
3.) Read the README
Lastly, 4 important points:
* WSC is not liable for support for this BETA product
* WSC is not required to answer every question about this
build, including about new features that might be in the
product... However, if you email firstname.lastname@example.org it is
likely that you will get some assistance.
* Do not talk about the beta on the public talk list.. only
* BUG REPORTS can go to email@example.com